You are invited on Wednesday, November 1st, from 7pm to attend “Reading in French at Home: A Workshop For Parents of Bilingual Children.”
A well conceived experience with quality childhood literature is a precious gift for our children, which will bring wonderful memories but also:
– support their bilingualism,
– give them the taste of reading,
– nourish their creativity,
– help them gain appreciation for the arts,
– build their empathy and critical thinking skills.
Marie Barguirdjian, an author and expert on early childhood literature, will be leading this workshop tailored for families in our bilingual community. The workshop will be held at The Language and Laughter Studio, a progressive French and Italian language school located in Boerum Hill, Brooklyn, NY.